Thursday 19 November 2015

Fall Vibes Only!


I am embracing fall until the very end! I do like winter but there are so many possibilities during fall without being all wrapped up in cozy warm clothes and UGG boots. I know the weather invites to the comfy clothes, cozy knitwear, soft scarves and shades of grey BUT these clothes are usually not suitable to wear to work! At least not a my workplace. Sometimes I really can't be bothered to dress nicely but as we know, you always want what you can't have or do, so I make sure that I wear the comfy and casual stuff at the weekend at least! 
I'm very much into earthy tones this season, so I chose a sleeveless camel-coloured mesh detail dress from Missguided and paired it with my favourite khaki-coloured waterfall coat. (Details below) The dress made out of Rayon and Nylon is quite thick and keeps you warm enough during these fall days. As a finish I put on my favourite suede heels from Dune London and the Moschino shoulder bag. I also try go for the more comfortable but chic dresses and skirts with some stretch especially when sitting in the office all day and this dress is more than comfortable.
Please winter take your time so we can enjoy some more of this beautiful season! 

Love, Drea
xxx


Outfit details
Dress: Missguided (here)
Coat: London Spitalfields market (similar here
Suede Heels: Dune London (similar here)
Bag: Moschino (similar here)







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a great trendy look! Love the coat and your bag is everything!!! You look absolutely stunning!!

    Hugs & Love
    Joy
    www.jseivad.com

    ReplyDelete

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig