Sunday 10 December 2017

MY 30TH BIRTHDAY AT NOVOTEL CANARY WHARF

First of all, thank you for all your birthday wishes, if you haven't read my last post. Without having to exaggerate I've had the best birthday weekend I could've ever wished for. My girls were flying in from Germany just for my birthday and I'm so grateful for friends like that. We've spent one night at Novotel Canary Wharf, where we rented a couple of rooms and an executive suite. The suite was just STUNNING and probably the nicest hotel room I've stayed at so far. When I walked in the view of London's skyline was obviously the eye-catcher but the room itself had everything and more I could wish for. Walking in, there was a separate toilet with a sink and next to it was an open bathroom separated with milk glass walls and a golden shower head, yes a golden shower head! In the same room was a huge king size bed and amazing sound system as well as a big TV and an armchair. Walking into the second room, which was separated through the two TV's - one on each side - there was a huge sofa along the wall with two coffee tables, which serves loads of space for guests. A small office desk with a coffee machine and a generous mini bar was provided, too. I loved how everything had a velvet finish and looked super luxurious. Even the shower gel was amazing, which I'm usually not a fan of. A little bit disappointing was that they didn't inform us that no one is supposed to be in rooms other than their own after 12, which I found a bit weird as we're not 12 but we just had to accept the rules. They even came up with security, which was very over the top and unnecessary. Spending a lot of money on a room like that I would've expected something else, to be honest. Oh well..
One of the best things was the breakfast. We all had our breakfast in one room, at the executive suite, and the service was very prompt and friendly. We were able to choose from a variety of food and even got smoothies that were very nice. Before the late checkout at 1pm we decided to have a look at the spa area and we used the pool and sauna. The gym looked super nice as well! Unfortunately I don't have pics but it was very clean and contemporary.
I can definitely recommend staying at Novotel Canary Wharf and if you want an amazing experience then you should definitely go for the executive suite, you won't regret it!

I hope you liked this post and if you decide to stay at Novotel Canary Wharf, I booked through booking.com.
























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig