Tuesday 7 June 2016

#OOTD Vogue 100



I'm always thrilled to have an occasion to wear my new clothes to, so I took the opportunity and wore my new ribbed maxi dress. Seeing me in white is a highlight itself because I rarely wear a full white outfit, I guess I'm just too clumsy for white and either rub my make up in it or just spill something on it. I can proudly say, I made it through the day without doing any of that, lol. I paired this comfy off-shoulder dress simply with my silver Reebok sneakers, my grey wool coat and my newest addition in my bag collection - a silver bag pack! A white dress like this is basically wearable with every colour since white is neutral, I just paired it with grey and silver because I'm currently obsesses with these colours but on the way I will show you more combinations. When it gets a little warmer you can also wear it without a coat and instead throw a denim jacket on with some Ballerina flats... or just leave your jacket at home and put some sandals on and roll up the sleeves. There's a lot you can do with this dress, it is flexible and good to combine with a lot of fabrics. And whoever said dresses can't be worn with trainers, you're wrong mate!
See below where I got these pieces from!
I hope you liked this post and stay tuned for the Vogue 100 exhibition review! 

Love, Drea
xxx

Details:
Ribbed Maxi Dress: Mango (Shop here)
Wool Coat: Zara
Trainers: Reebok Classics (Shop here)
Back pack: Zara (Shop here)








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig