Thursday 15 October 2015

M O T I V A T I O N


I've been feeling very blessed in these past weeks, not that I haven't before but sometimes work and life takes so much time off you that you don't have time to realise and appreciate certain things. Especially living in London, leaving the house is sometimes overwhelming, especially at peak-time coming back from work. So many people in one place and you can't escape. The first weeks London was just loud and busy to me but I got used to it now and it's a beautiful city! Important is though that you sometimes take a step back from everything and take time for yourself. Even if it's just 1 hour per day, taking time for yourself helps you to process things, relax and concentrate on yourself away from everything going on. Do Yoga, Pilates or just sit down with a cup of tea, coffee... or even a  nice glass of wine ;) I recently started going for a run in the morning before work. It is just so hard to get up but hey.. could be worse, lol. Of course it is hard at first if you're not a morning person but when you get back to have a nice shower and get ready for the day you feel much better. I feel fit, fresh and relived and I start my day with much more energy than going on the tube still being half asleep. 
Every morning when I wake up, I am happy for another day, it can either be a good day or a bad day. It all depends on your attitude. Do you want to start a new day with a new and positive attitude, or carry along the load that you went to bed with last night. A positive attitude is the key of success! It can be success in your career, or you can just see it as success that you started your day right. 

My motivation to get up every morning are new experiences. No one can ever take those away from you. I love seeing the sunrise knowing that I was blessed with another day. Sunrise means opportunities, experiences, lessons and love to me. Life is too short to be staying home all the time and don't enjoy life! Rise and shine and make the best of each and every day you have. Experiences are not my only motivation though. I'm still in the process of becoming the woman I'm striving to be in the future and what would life be without passion? Getting up & getting money is one thing but getting up & working for your dreams is another thing, a way more important thing. Working for your dreams makes you happy because you know you're working for your future, a better and happy future. I've read this amazing book called "Girlboss" and it is a great inspiration to stay focused for what you want in life. I especially like this quote:

“Abandon anything about your life and habits that might be holding you back. Learn to create your own opportunities. Know that there is no finish line; fortune favors action. Race balls-out toward the extraordinary life that you’ve always dreamed of, or still haven’t had time to dream up. And prepare to have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.” 
― Sophia Amoruso#GIRLBOSS


Time is precious and keep striving for what you want to achieve in life. Not everything's gonna go your way but just trust in the process. There will be lessons and blessings in life.
But remember: GOOD VIBES ONLY! Because only this way you have a chance to get where you want to be.


Love, Drea
xxx





Outfit details:
Hat: Asos (to find here)
Faux Leather Jacket: Zara (to find here)
Ripped Jeans: Asos (to find here)
High Heels: Zara
Fringe Clutch: Zara


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this look on your so chic. And the added color from your hat just keep the look interesting.

    Hugs & Love
    Joy
    www.jseivad.com

    ReplyDelete

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig