Monday 6 February 2017

Valentine's Day - Casual Chic


I know, I know, I know, this is only my second post this year and I'm going to do better, lol. How did January go by so quickly? I guess when you're caught up with work and try to stick to all these new year's resolutions, you don't even notice how times flies. Valentine's is already around the corner and I thought I'll switch it up a little this year and don't go for the typical tight and elegant dinner dress, this time I'm keeping it casual & chic with this badged biker faux leather jacket. I'm literally obsessed with it as you can dress it up and down for basically any occasion. As much as I love to be taken on a candle light dinner date and get myself all hyped about looking my best, I like going to the movies or to simply eat at Nando's just as much. I wouldn't mind a Netflix night and some popcorn, too, haha. I'm a simple girl. 

I do believe that you should show how much you love and appreciate the people around you any day of the year, nonetheless, cheesy like I am, to me Valentine's Day is a day you can use to show extra appreciation to your Bae, loved-ones or girlfriends.

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Love, Drea
xxx

Outfit Details:

Biker Jacket: Missguided 
Body: Topshop (similar)
Ribbed Skirt: Zara (similar)
Perspex Heels: Public Desire 
Bucket Bag: Zara 






Photo credit: Zaineb 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig