Wednesday 14 December 2016

Denim x Perspex


Looking at my Social Media feeds it is barely not to notice that I basically sleep in this denim jacket, lol. Not literally but I don't even know how I lived without it. It's been all about denim but I promise, this is the last post about it for now. I've shown you guys loads of variations now on how to wear a denim jacket but this one is my favourite. As simple as this outfit is, as special it is! A half leg jumpsuit is the best to wear to in this transition time from summer to autumn, you won't be too warm and not too cold and you can mix it up with trainers, sandals or heels and wear different jackets just like a denim jacket, bomber or leather jacket on top... or even a sweater for more casual days. There's not much more description needed, sometimes you just need an outfit to speak for itself, so I'll just state where I got the pieces from and get you guys to be inspired! 
Just a little info, if you would like to order the perspex heels from Public Desire, make sure to buy one size up! 

Before I finish this post, I would like to take the opportunity and thank all my followers and readers for showing so much love and support. It means a lot to me and I hope I'll keep on inspiring you!


Love, Drea
xxx

Details
Denim Jacket: Missguided
Jumpsuit: Missguided
Perspex Heels: Public Desire
Velvet Choker: Asos
Sunnies: Quay Australia







SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look so pretty and very inspiring.
    Congrats!
    MaximsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok im a little late but gotta say u look so good in this jumpsuit and heels. Loving the beautiful cleavage too- so pretty. ;) x xx

    ReplyDelete

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig