Wednesday 14 December 2016

#LFW Street Styles


Who else enjoyed walking through the streets in London looking at all the amazing outfits during London Fashion Week? When I love something, then it's fashion and being inspired by how people wear different styles. Fashionistas were on point in their way of dressing and I saw all the autumn trends from floras to velvet and lace as well as leopard print, pleats, shiny materials, denim and the new autumn trend colour red. I can't even decide which one is my favourite, lol. I wasn't really in the mood for autumn until I saw all the great trends and now I literally can't wait to renew my wardrobe as I've had a major sortation recently and gave a lot of stuff to charity.
I've partnered up with Farfetch to show you guys my favourite street style outfits during LFW and to make my little gallery complete and for the love of maxi dresses, I've added some catwalk pictures for you guys. 

Enjoy and let me know which one is your favourite!

Love, Drea
xxx

























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig