Friday 9 June 2017

Flower Show London || Covent Garden


Everyone who know me, knows that I have a thing for flowers. I have fresh flowers in my home every week and my £3-5 flower bundles from Tesco make me very happy. It just has become a routine as my nan has always been obsessed with flowers and we always went flower shopping together. 

The RHS Flower Show Chelsea has been on in London, which is the world's most prestigious flower show that inspires millions through showcasing the best in garden design. Covent Garden is one of the parts that benefits from this event and it is beautifully decorated with a lot of flower deco everywhere. Obviously coming across this flower swing, I had to take some pics as it's just the prefect photo opportunity. People literally queued to take a pic on there, lol. With just a simple flower swing you can make someones day and mine was definitely complete. 

I love how ever since I moved to London there's something new to discover every day. It's been a little over two years now and there's still sooo much left to do. My next stop will be the Columbia road flower market, which is a must and dream for every flower-lover.

Love, Drea
xoxo

Outfit:
Dress: Missguided
Belt: Asos (old)
Bag: Michael Kors
Sandals: Steve Madden







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Flowers are so refreshing ans the different colours makes me happy. I pray you make it to Columbia for the show. I love the dress on you.
    Sonishspace.com

    ReplyDelete

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig