Wednesday 14 December 2016

Celebrating Culture in African Time


Guilty! I know it's been a while guys...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ December is just such a busy month, probably for everyone. Christmas parties, gatherings with friends and on top of that it was my birthday. Anyways, I got an amazing collaboration for you guys with Mr. Syno Watches owned by a good friend. He recently launched the first watches back in July and I love the idea of African textiles inspired watches! When you go to the website, definitely check out the "about us" section explaining what culture means to him. 

"The watches are driven by the fascination of the beauty and aesthetics of these African textiles and the cultural significance they hold." 

What I personally like the most is that the watches are named after big cities in Africa. Mine is called "Harare". If you've been following me for a year now (wow, time is flying!), I visited Zimbabwe last year December/ January and I had the most amazing time.
If you like them just as much as I do, go to the website and find your city or the city you can relate to!
I also got 10% off your purchase with the discount code WATCH10OFF. (valid until 31st Jan 2017)
Happy Shopping!

Coming to my outfit, as the watch is very colourful, I tried to keep my clothing in natural colours to match and to make the watch stand out more. Lace up is really everywhere right now and I came across this super comfy dress from Missguided, which is not only comfy but also very affordable. You guys already know that midi dresses are my favourite so I don't even have to go there, lol. Threw on my ripped denim jacket, which basically matches with everything. Let me not even pretend I wasn't freezing when shooting this outfit but I felt like that this was the perfect matchπŸ˜† Anyways, you can style the dress with boots or trainers and a coat or shearling jacket as well for these cold times now.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and leave a comment how you like the watches! 

Love, Drea
xxx

P.S. The reason why I love and support African culture a lot, is for you to find out in one of my next posts. This is gonna be a very interesting one!
Keep your eyes open!

Outfit details:

Dress: Missguided
Denim Jacket: Missguided
Slides: Puma (sold out)
Choker: DIY








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig