Wednesday 26 July 2017

FLOWER POWER


How can one not love this dress? It ticks all the boxes for me: Flower print, off shoulder, ruffled sleeves & midi lengths! What more can I wish for really?! I bought this dress from SHEIN after watching Patricia Bright's youtube review about them. There were some good and some bad items she bought but I just wanted to see for myself and bought a few items, including this dress. It rather looks like a Zara dress and that's what I liked about the look. I'm absolutely loving the dress, it fits perfectly and it's not see-through, which happens a lot with white/nude coloured clothing. I have to admit, the quality is not the very best but I don't feel uncomfortable wearing it either, so I guess it's fine, especially when it only costs £22. It is well worth the money, believe me.   
You can find the dress HERE

Love, Drea
xxx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    womens and mens clothing

    ReplyDelete

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig