Friday 29 January 2016

Nudes...


Back in my spot trying to call in spring by wearing some light colours. Coming back from a sunny place I'm definitely in the mood to wear some bright clothes... which doesn't quite match with the weather in London though. It has gotten a little better, so I thought I'll give it a try. Really can't wait for spring and to start wearing all those "nudes"! Not that I don't like wearing black and grey, I love it, but it's time for a change. I have a feeling that after I wore this outfit, winter is gonna hit us hard soon, lol. If so, it's not my fault! To this outfit I have to add that I'm really not a big fan of white clothes, especially skirts, pants and shoes (unless they're sneakers), but I decided to give this white knitted midi skirt a try and as soon as it arrived and tried it on, I just loved it! Knitwear is just so comfy and is a must have for the cold days. You can wrap yourself up and be warm and still look fabulous! This outfit is suitable for basically any type of occasion like drinks or dinner, or even to work if you wear a normal top that doesn't show skin on your stomach instead of a crop top.
I combined this ribbed knit midi skirt with a basic tank top in a light rose colour matching to the bag. To stay in the colour scheme I threw on my light beige coat matching with the heels. It is difficult style white in winter, either you stick to the light shades or you go all black & white. Obviously in summer you have much more possibilities, but for now, I'll just take it as it comes. (As if I have a choice, LOL) 
Find the outfit details below & I"ll keep you posted!

Be inspired!


Love, Drea
xxx


Outfit details:
Ribbed Midi Skirt: Boohoo (similar here)
Tank Top: Zara (similar here)
Coat: Spitalfields Market London (similar here)
Heels: Topshop (here)
Bag: Ted Baker (similar here)







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig