Wednesday 16 December 2015

Ready for holidays!


This year everything is different for me regarding Christmas time. Usually I buy comfy and warm new jumpers, some boots, a scarf and gloves, but this time I'm buying summer clothes. I'm just choosing outfits to take on holidays and this is one of my favourites! This is the first time I'm getting away over Christmas to a sunny place and I'm beyond excited! Getting away from this terrible weather is a good opportunity to get some energy for the new year. The sun always has a great influence in my mood so I'll try get a much as possible of that. 

I have picked a simple rosé coloured, ribbed midi skirt, which is very stretchy and very comfortable and combined it with a white simple tank top, which I knotted in the front and converted it into a crop top. I got these strappy heels recently in my current favourite colour khaki and thought it might match if I throw on the khaki bomber jacket, and yes, colours matching great! Some sunnies on and the day can begin! 

Love, Drea
xxx

Outfit details:

Skirt: Asos (here)
Top: H&M
Bomber Jacket: House of Celeboutique (similar here)
Heels: Public Desire (here)
Sunnies: Celiné (here)






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig