Tuesday 8 December 2015

What's on your Christmas Wishlist this year?

Soon it's Christmas and I'm slowly getting into the spirit yet I will not spend a traditional Christmas at home with a huge Christmas tree, dinner with my family and sitting in front of the fireplace because it's snowing outside. I still love the Christmas lights and Christmas markets and will still enjoy it a little before I take of into the sun. Even though I'll be away, my wish list is loooong, lol. I'm pretty sure we all have that secret wish list for things we've been wanting throughout the year, maybe you didn't have the money to buy them, you had other priorities or you just thought they'll be nice Christmas gifts to pass on to family and friends. There are loads of things people want to buy, but there are these certain things you can't get out of your mind and just HAVE TO HAVE them, lol. I know you girls feel me on that! The items I have put together for you guys are not all on my Christmas wish list because I got some of them, but they are the MUST-HAVES this year. 
Hope you're enjoying this post and let me know what's on your wish list!

Love, Drea
xxx
Nike Juvenile Olive (Shop HERE) 

Calvin Klein (Shop HERE)



Michael Kors 'Bradshaw (Shop HERE)

Stella McCartney x Canon 100D (Shop HERE)
Michael Kors Backpack Dusty Rose (Shop HERE)
Adidas Superstars (Shop HERE)
Birkenstock (Shop HERE)

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Pallette (Shop HERE)

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection (Shop HERE)
Kylie Jenner Lipsticks (Shop HERE)


Clarisonic Mia Skincare Brush (Shop HERE)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig