Wednesday 4 May 2016

Love At First Bite


The first time I've tried a popcake from the Popkakery was on my very first Bloggers Hangout and the people who know me, they know that I'm a sucker for cake and pastries, haha! So obviously I had to try them! I liked them that much, that we continued a collaboration for our #BloggersNightIn. The girls and I loveeeddd the popcakes!!! I personally really enjoyed the brownies. I feel like there's a lot that can go wrong when baking brownies, they can turn out dry, too crunchy or even mushy but the ones we were sent were just perfect! As I have a little experience in baking (an old hobby of mine, lol) I can kind of tell when something is done well or not... Long story short: It was a taste adventure! I'm trying to look after what I'm eating more these days and I especially like the fact, that some of the products are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians! If this doesn't sounds like a guilt-free indulgence...!
I can highly recommend the Popkakery for every birthday or other celebrations and they even customise their cakes.. Have a look at their website :)

Love, Drea
xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig