Tuesday 3 May 2016

Shea Moisture : Hair Magic


I've always been a fan of the Shea Moisture hair masks but haven't tried anything else from them yet, so I'm very happy they sent me these products to try! Thanks again!
What I love about Shea Moisture is that they use natural and certified organic ingredients, they are sulfate free and paraben free, so only the best for you hair. And that's how it should be. We all love our hair and want to make the best out of it, so why not treating it with good products? Right! I have tried so many drugstore products but now using some of She Moisture's products, especially after I take out the braids, I feel like they haven't gotten the best results for my hair.

I've been trying the Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner for about two weeks now and it has been a blessing for my hair! It feels like it's reviving again after having the braids. For their products I have noticed that a little goes a long way. I only use a little bit as I have very thin hair, so it won't be too heavy on it and it just seems like it last forever. I guess it's more suitable for thicker hair or afro hair but it still does a good job when I just don't exaggerate.

I've heard so many good things about the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Style Milk, even fro, my friends back in Germany but I don't know why I never gave it a try. Anyways, now I've tried it and I have to say that I can only use the smallest amount to style and define my curls as it is a heavy product. I do love the smell of it though. I'm usually a person who doesn't like strong smells of products on hair and skin but this one is quite decent and I don't mind it in my hair at all. I dry my hair first, which usually leaves them quite fizzy but using the lotion then makes my curls defined and very soft, loving it! I can really recommend this product for any type of hair!
Check out their website for more products! They have a huge variety and there's something for everyone! I really wanna try their skincare - The problem skin line and the rose oil mud mask!

Shoutout to Shea Moisture for sending me the products! Thanks a lot! 

Love, Drea
xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig