Friday 6 May 2016

Blueberry Bliss!

Today it's all about Curls Curls Curls! First of all I would like to thank Curls for sending out their Blueberry Bliss leave in conditioner! As I told you guys before, I usually don't use leave in conditioners but I also never tried them before and they turned out to be quite good for my hair. This leave in conditioner has a lot of good ingredients for your hair such as organic blueberry fruit extract, that is rich in vitamin C and B, organic coconut oil - the medicine for literally EVERYTHING - organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice and chamomile flower extract. All these ingredients have promote hair growth, prevent hair breakage and keep your scalp hydrated. I really like using this product for the whole purpose of the good ingredients and that it keeps my hair defined. I use a walnut-sized bit of it after I dried my hair to get shape in it and it looks frizzy especially after drying it. There comes the "but".. lol. As I already told you guys, I'm not a big fan of extreme scents, I don't know why but I just can't have any other scents on me mixed with my perfume, especially not in my hair. So I'm sure Curls made a lot of girls happy with the blueberry smell, I'm just not a big fan of any kind of fragranced hair products. Nonetheless, the product is really good for my hair, so I will use it from time to time at least.
Hope this helped!

Love, Drea
xxx


Details:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig