Thursday 2 June 2016

Matcha Love

I found a new love... Matcha Tea! I was never a fan of coffee for energising purposes and now I found a substitute for my Soya Latte. Pure Chimp Super Tea - Matcha Green Tea works it's magic on my energy level! You can make a tea from it, a matcha latte, add it in your yogurt or porridge or like I did, add it to your smoothie. I like it in all varieties but I liked the smoothie best. Ok, actually I like the Matcha Latte best, but I don't have a milk frother, unfortunately. Maybe something I should consider buying. Anyways, it is just as easy as it looks, just mix everything together and blend it - done! If you've missed how I made it on Snapchat, I listed the ingredients below for you. But you can just take whatever you have left at home really, just like for a normal smoothie.
I hope this helped! 

Ingredients:

Lemon juice
Pear
Hand full raspberries
Tsp coconut flakes
Half tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
Tsp Chia Seeds
Spinach
Unsweetened Almond Milk


Love, Drea
xxx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig