Tuesday 21 June 2016

#BloggersBall


How often do you have an occasion where you get to wear a long ball dress if you're friends are not getting married? Exactly - Not quite often! So I took the opportunity and got myself a long ball dress. I was looking for one for some time as the event was announced quite early but the one I chose came only out a couple of days before the event and I had to order it next day delivery to get it to my house in time, lol. But you guys know the struggle of finding the perfect dress for an event browsing through online shops for dayssss... 
So I finally found this dress on Asos but it's by Boohoo. I know what you're thinking now and I was exactly thinking the same when I saw it was from Boohoo and on top of that a petite dress.. I was actually very impressed to see a dress like this from Boohoo, so I definitely had to give it a try. I've ordered two sizes just to make sure but when they arrived, they were way to big, so I had to order a much smaller size last minute but the fact that it was a petite ball dress made me very happy as there not too many out here for shorties like me. My tailor already knows my name, if you know what I'm saying. The dress is amazing as I love pleats (I know this is not a secret anymore, lol) This pastel colour is perfect for summer and the strapped sides make the dress special. The layered chiffon, the side split and the deep plunge made me feel like a princess and the dress was a real eye-catcher! I paired it with rose gold heels as well as rose gold jewellery and a translucent clutch bag, to not take away the attention from the dress. 
I put up some pictures for you including a close up to see the strapped sides clearly but they're not the best quality as they were taken with my phone, sorry guys. A link to buy what I'm wearing is added below.




The bloggers ball was a great event to liaise with brands for potential cooperations and meet fellow bloggers and at this point I would like to say thank you to Scarlett for the invitation and for having us there. The event took place at DSTRKT in central London, which is a great location for a themed event like this. There were loads of photo opportunities, games, giveaways, some delicious snacks and wine and I was enjoying to see everyone network. From the products that I was given, my two favourites are probably the chin up mask, even though I haven't tried it yet, but if it's as good as it promises, I'll be amazed! It's supposed to let your double chin disappear - will definitely let you guys know how it is. Another favourite is the personalised calendar that I got! If you guys haven't noticed yet, I'm obsessed with diaries, calendars and to do lists, so this is a perfect gift! I'm also very excited about the egg protein mask from Vatika. I've heard so many good things about egg protein masks, it's about time for me to try it. 
Thanks to all the brands for gifting me, I'm loving all the products and will try them as soon as I can! 

Love, Drea
xxx

Details:
Dress by Boohoo
Heels by Topshop (sold out)
Clutch by Zara (on sale!)

Roam & Relish










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig