Tuesday 28 June 2016

Bloggers Summer Hangout

Summer is really playing us here in the UK.. I mean, all the rain and temperatures not raising above 20 degrees, that's not what I consider summer. Don't get me wrong, I love to be in London, but this need to change. Anyways, the Bloggers Summer Hangout was very summery, besides the rain. I got to speak to some very interesting brands and got loads of goodie bags with products to try out. My favourite brand and product this time was the Pink Parcel, which is a monthly subscription box for all the ladies out their and their monthly visit, lol. When I got this box the first time, I was impressed of how thoughtful it was put together.. Tampons, nail polish, a face mask to prevent spots, chocolate and crackers for the typical cravings, etc... just about everything you need for that time of the month. In my head I was like "Awww someone really cares about our monthlies" LOL. It's really worth a try! The second product that I really like is the T-tox matcha powder. If you know me, then you know I barely go a day without my matcha latte, so this powder is just what I need to make my own. Can't wait to try it and will definitely write a review!
Thanks to all the brands for gifting me, I really enjoyed meeting you all!

Coming to my outfit... I tried to make it as topic related as possible but the weather just didn't want me wearing one of my flower dresses.. Oh well! I'm currently loving blue, so I decided to put a blue-themed outfit together. I put 3 different shades of blue together and matched it with silver accessories. If you've been following my blog, you know I have a thing for pleated skirts, this is probably the 4th one in my collection, hihi,  but I just love the sky blue! It has the perfect lengths to wear it to church, work or anywhere else and the skater fit paired with the stretchy fabric, makes it very comfortable. I matched it with a comfortable ribbed tie-up shirt and my blue faux leather jacket. Paired with a little cross-body bag and sandals - British summer, I'm ready!


Love, Drea
xxx

Details 
Jacket: Zara
Lace up Top: Topshop
Pleated Skirt: Topshop
Sandals: Asos
Bag: Zara
Rings: Swarovski










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig