Monday 15 August 2016

Dashiki Season


I've got my hands on one of these amazing Dashikis from BLVCKCashmere x KwasheRETRO and I'm loving it! This is my very first one and african prints for the summer are just a must. Dashikis are originally from West Africa but also worn in other countries. There are many different types and colours and they were mostly worn by men, which has changed though. It has become a fashion piece over the years for everyone to add to their wardrobe. 

I'm wearing it in a different style than people usually do to mix it up and adjust it to my style. I basically just tucked it in my midi skirt, put on some heels and I was ready to go! This is really an outfit you can wear to any occasion that doesn't require formal wear as in a suit and you'll have all eyes on you. I love wearing bright colours and this is a real statement piece! Outfit details below! 

Love, Drea
xxx

Details:

Dashiki BLVCKCashmere x KwasheRETRO
Boohoo Skirt (similar)
Asos Sandal Heels (similar)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig