Friday 19 August 2016

Life Balance


You weren't summer ready this year? Don't worry, I wasn't either. Being comfortable in your body is a challenge these days as people tend to look at Instagram and Photoshopped models and think that's how we're supposed to look like. We're not because no one actually looks like a Photoshopped person but you have to be comfortable in your body. Obviously most of the people are trying to keep themselves fit but sometimes it is just harder than it seems. Ever since I moved to London, I gained a good few pounds, not even gonna lie, I feel uncomfortable in my own body. New city, new friends, trying out new restaurants.. This all sounds great but not to forget about the stress that comes with it and I'm a person who eats, when I'm stressed. Well, you get to the point where you just wanna hit the gym and do something about it, but what's stopping you? Laziness? Better things to do? Enjoying food too much? As simple as it sounds, if you're not comfortable in your body, do something about it. Go to the gym, change your eating habits and get started on that fitness journey. Getting fit doesn't mean you have to turn your life upside down but a few adjustments will help and get you where you want to be. It's all about balancing work and life and if you want, you'll make time to have a gym session before or after work. If you think you can't do it alone, you can! If you have a gym buddy, even better, but it's not a must. This is your body, your goal and you alone have to focus on it. I'm telling you, it's hard! Especially when you're tired after work and you just wanna have a tea and get into bed and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like that but you just gotta make it work for yourself, for your goals and for being comfortable in your body.
Don't let magazine models get to you, no one ever said you have to look like them. A few pounds more on your hips won't hurt anyone and you probably slay those curves anyways, just make sure that you're comfortable in you skin, that's all that matters. 

On that note, I'm off to the gym now!

Oh before I forget, I haven't said anything about my outfit yet, lol. I'm LOVING my camo jacket and I can't live without it anymore. It just fits to all my simple skirts and dresses and turns my boring outfit into a very stylish one. Btw, loving how Patricia Bright rocks her camo jacket with an all white outfit here!
This time I've worn an all khaki look with a figure hugging midi vest dress and the camo jacket as an off shoulder jacket paired with some comfortable sandals and a simple clutch. Very simple outfit but the jacket is still a highlight! I'm totally into the off shoulder look, especially with shirts or jackets because it gives a little extra to every outfit & I added golden accessories to give the outfit a little glam. 


I hope you guys like it! I linked the outfit details below.



Love, Drea
xxx

Details
Dress: Zara
Jacket: Asos
Sandals: Asos
Clutch: Versace
Necklaces: Zara (in store)








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig