Tuesday 26 July 2016

Season's Favourite!


How did I live without this dress? I've been looking for a white summer dress for ages! I don't even know how many dresses I tried on because as y'all might have noticed, I don't wear too much white for the simple reason that I'm just too clumsy, lol. If it's not make up on in when I just put it on, it's spilled food, drink or anything else on it. Haha! But for this holiday I thought I should give it a try and wear something special. This dress absolutely caught my heart when I tried it on for the first time! It was even prettier wearing it than just seeing it online. I love anything lace up and this is a perfect one and you don't have to be worried about anything showing as the gap is not too big. A flowy dress on a hot summer night enables you to move around the way you want without feeling sticky and sweaty as there's always air flowing through. I like that it's asymmetric, so kinda midaxi dress, if you can call it like that. The back is longer than the front and when you walk, it looks like you're wearing a cape or maybe even a wedding dress, haha! The back has a cute detail in form of one strap, which makes the whole strappy beach dress look complete. 
I wore the dress with nude flat sandals to keep the holiday/beach look up and a nude clutch in order to keep all the attention entirely on the dress. No need to dress up in heels with this dress, as it's already an eye-catcher itself.
If you guys love it as much as I do, you better rush to the website, it's on Sale :)

Love, Drea
xxx

Details

Dress: Missguided 
Sandals: Asos
Clutch: Dune London








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig