Tuesday 26 July 2016

Stripes, Stripes, Stripes...


As a lot of you guys like this outfit, I decided to put a post on it to let you guys know where I got it from. I totally fell in love with this pleated & striped two-piece when I walked into the shop and even more when I tried it on. I just love comfortable clothes on a hot summer day and since I was in Dubai, it was CRAZY hot! Besides the comfort of the outfit, it is very figure flattering and the stripes make my legs look longer than they actually are. Yay to that, lol! You just can't go without stripes this season and I'm always looking for some statement pieces when it comes to trends. The top comes without the the knot but to mix things up, I knotted the top in front, which shows a little skin and you can easily wear it to go our with friends, put on some heels and you're good to go. When I wear it to work, I just wear it down with some sandals - and both looks nice! I haven't tried it yet, but I can imagine it also looks really nice with some white sneakers, like Adidas Superstars or Stan Smiths. 


As I was on holidays and I wanted to be a little extra, I chose Perspex heels and a matching translucent clutch bag. Yes girl, you got that right, I had to get a pair of those heel! I'm so in love with this trend and you can really wear them to any outfit as there aren't any colour restrictions. And same with the clutch. It has another little inside bag for the smaller pieces or change so that nothing will get lost and for ONCE you'll find everything in your bag immediately as you can already see it from outside and don't have to dig in your bag for ages. We all know the struggle. 

As I'm very much into rose gold these days, I picked accessories accordingly. I remember wearing chokers in my teenage days and now I actually can't believe that they're back, ha! I was sceptical at first because there used to be a time where I already wore them but this rose gold one was the first one I bought after years and years. It matches quite well with my sunglasses, so it was a perfect fit.

I hope you guys like my post and let me know how you wear your stripes this season.
Leave a comment!

Love, Drea
xxx


Outfit details

Two-piece: Bershka
Perspex Heels: Public Desire
Clutch Bag: Zara
Choker: Topshop
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Celine



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Brasilnality. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig